• Announcements

• Admin

Why I can't post or login to SHC?   01/31/17

All new members please take note. Read here if you are having problem logging in, unable to post or reply any topics.      
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Admin

Sponsor items to SPCA wishlist

8 posts in this topic

Chinese New Year is approaching, SPCA is hoping that the public can help to sponsor some items for the animals in the shelter.

Things like animal feeds, pet carriers, playpens and waste scoopers, or other items such as shampoo also acceptable.

Go to their website and check out the wishlist to see if you can provide any help.

I do wish we could have some online suppliers of essential items (bedding, bathing sand, food) for hamsters as we used to have in the past.

I do wish we could have some online suppliers of essential items (bedding, bathing sand, food) for hamsters as we used to have in the past.

You mean members selling stuff online here? Guess their business wasn't doing well...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Admin
One of the reasons could be inadequate customers here...

True, we are losing a lot of members over the past few years.
Trying to build up the member base again now.
Hope to see some improvement this year.

48 minutes ago, clarey said:
Jasmin: how about goofypets?

What about them? Ask them to sell here? :P

They already got a online store.

Alternatively, we can do bulk purchase exercise. :) Since there are so many cheap stuff in TaoBao, pay a little extra for the person who organised it. ;) 

I will try to see with importing hamster stuff from oversea. Hope can get some good deals.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0